Friday, November 2, 2007

Final Analysis

I feel that going into this project I already had a great deal of experience with blogging, but this assignment forced me to notice the differences between the varying kinds, as well as how they are used by the public. I do feel this was a worthwhile assignment because it shed new light on the blogging world. Prior to this project my overall view on the blogoshpere was that the vast majority of it was mucked up by personal livejournal pages and the like. I knew there were a number of worthwhile blogs out there, but I had no idea how many there actually were. Setting up my own blog in order to research blogs seemed a little strange at first, but it did provide me with hands on experience on the matter. After the assignment I have seen that my thesis did not change one bit. If anything it was reaffirmed and strengthened as well.

No comments: